client was a leading event software company but even after redesigning website and spending significantly on paid ads , leads were dipping by the day
we have analyzed the US market and competitors and then noted the points that the website is lacking and issues in the campaigns. We have made minor changes to the website , and created several optimized landing pages for secondary terms. We have changed the keyword type on Adwords and focused on putting irrelevant keywords in the ‘blocked’ list. Changed the campaign timings and other settings analyzing last 6 months data. A dedicated team was set up for content marketing and data research. Webinars, blogging, whitepapers, case studies , etc were regular set up to attract the right audience.
Top page ranks
for all keywords
sales were from inbound leads
cost of acquiring per lead